Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Seed Money Groups

The only way for you dear reader to believe me is to see the numbers. The only way for you to believe that it is possible to change your life is to see different people at the different stages of their lives. The following is a summary from Tuhan Joe Arriola of the last year's (2006) results from the financial groups that he conducts.


2006 SEED MONEY GROUP RESULTS

1. C.K.: She bought a house!!! She got a better job, a part time job grading standardized tests, and traveled to Canada. Remember; don’t cut things out of your budget…get an extra job to put away more money. C, is now on the path of doing the things she loves to do. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007 the ability to focus and concentrate on the one or two things that will grant you your desire for success.

2. M & R: Together, they will put away over $35,000 this year. Dr. R continues to be a disciple of Chevron/Exxon/Texaco, got a job teaching at a local high school and is working as a photographer. M wrote a book! She continues to be a landlord and hardly works at her cushy Berkeley job. WISHES: I wish for you the Prosperity that comes with visiting the City of Light. May love, happiness and joy fill your 2007


3. S: Ok Ok Ok…he is over 125,000 in cash and stocks. He relishes his opportunity to be laid off from work, so that he can brag about his good and bad news “I’ve got bad news I’ve been laid off. I’ve got good news I now have more time to think about making money.” WISHES: S, I wish for you in 2007 guts and determination as you take greater risks toward continued success.

4. T: She got engaged and is getting married this coming year. She went into sales last year selling pharmaceutical supplies. She is making more more and more money and she is not enslaved to a desk and cubicle. Hmmmm…maybe she should re-think getting married. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007 more than a memorable wedding…I wish for you a wonderful life.


5. D: He got engaged and is getting married this coming year. His 401k plan kicked into gear at Bank of America. He works part time at Trader Joe’s and is working on his Internet business. Hmmm…don’t think D…just count your blessings and marry that girl before she has second thoughts. You are a lucky man. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007, a deep understanding of what it is to be truly successful as a man, husband and someday a father, “if you put a roof over your family’s head and food on their table, you are a success…everything else is magic.


6. D: Dr. of Anthropology, Gura with the double daggers, the only person in our groups who is disciplined enough use Quicken successfully…made money. She made her goal of $15,000. To do so, she sold “readers” to her students and applied for grants that provided equipment and trips to exotic locals. So, where are you going this summer Gura D? WISHES: I wish for you in 2007 a “world class” prosperity…enough said, now start working on your project.


7. Y: She’s beginning to scare me…$32,000 this year…and in less than two years has amassed over $100,000. But, I still have not heard stories about this supposed trip to Hawaii…I’m still waiting. WISHES: I wish for you…you know what I wish…REWARDS and the enjoyment that comes from rewarding yourself for all your hard work.

8. J: He came into the Seed Money Groups already putting away $30,000 a year. He is driving up his photography business…the new specialty should be fur…ious. I must especially thank him for building my “redmalong website”, taking and posting videos on Youtube, and taking care of Simone while we were out of the country. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007, “appreciation”…few people understand your good heart.


9. J: Go USC…John finally came home from the glitz of Hollywood. He just started the Seed Money Groups. He is shooting “wedding video” till he directs his first music video. I have great hopes for J. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007…a change in your signature. All you need to do to glean the success you desire, is to change the way you write your name.

10. T: Well, in his first year, he took a huge risk. He left his father’s construction company and is now making twice the money in a specialty plumbing business. He became a Guro in Kamatuuran Kali and more importantly he saved $4000 to meet his first year goal. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007, a clear cut direction…when you develop this clearness of purpose you will find your way in the world …and of course I wish for you a trip to your homeland so you can interpret for me as I do Kamatuuran seminars.


11. P: I’ve known P longer than many of you have been alive. It says a lot to me that he still values my opinions after all these years. He has been a successful technical writer working for such companies as SUN and SYMANTEC, a homeowner and investor. He like me has gone through rough patches in our lives. WISHES: I hope to help you put away a lot of money…simple as that.


12. E: You accomplished, 1) a plan to reduce debt 2) a second job at coffee shop 3) a successful plan to borrow money to pay for assessments 4) renting out the condo 5) putting away a few dollars a month. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007 to see, to understand, to incorporate into your life that its not a matter of looking for quick fix answers to enjoy the fruits of prosperity. We are all where we are at in life because of our choices. As such we need to make better choices. The best choice is to organize your life in a way that insures, that “Prosperity” is the only RESULT.

13. K: The newest member of our Seed Money Group was brought in by the “trusted word” of Sherwin. “A man is only as good as his word.” It does not take money to make money. It takes the “trusted words” of a friend and a group that wants to make you successful…so that they have more players to compete with. K, put just a few dollars away each month…and you will be in the game. WISHES: I wish for you in 2007…CONFIDENCE…BELIEVE…AND THE ABILITY TO COMMIT TO ACTION, AND QUICKLY. Put away $100 for January reports and you will begin the path.


I have no regrets about the people who didn’t finish out the year with us. I hope they too do not have any regrets regarding the time they spent with us or the decisions they made to leave the groups. We learned from each of them just as we learned from each other. In the year 2007, I wish them the best and hope they find their paths to prosperity.


14. M
15. T
16. J
17. C
18. V
19. L
20. T
21. R


THE END IS JUST ANOTHER BEGINNING
Certainly, the rest of you, WHO SURVIVED can say that you are “playing the game” and that your “numbers” are up…

Sincerely
Tuhan

No comments: