Sunday, June 24, 2007

Do you want to be noticed?

Well, this week was a good one at work. I should say that because of the sensitivity in American work culture, I sometimes refer to my job as a political campaign manager. This is just a total illusion. I really don't want to tell the whole wide world what I do fro the simple reason that someone can call my employer and make some illusion about me that can get me fired. So, a lot of my jobs are illusions.

At any rate, I am currently employed as a political campaign manager. The boss made a comment this week. She mentioned that she really enjoyed my summary report and that she sent it on up to the big wigs in Washington so that the candidate can see. The thing that she enjoyed the most was that I brought in the positive as well as the negative of the campaign.

Thank you Toastmasters!!!! I learned from Toastmasters to couch the critic with the good. People will accept it better.

2 comments:

Orlando Rubio said...

thanks I will link you to my site which is Filipino Abroad

Thank you very much.

Orlando Rubio said...

In the link http://lapak2000.tripod.com/edlink.html

Thank you very much again.