Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Toastmasters International

In my quest to get into the multi-million dollar level, I have become a double member of Toastmasters.

My first TM group does not have as many advanced toastmasters. But I like it because they also need officers and I can fulfill my officer credentials. The second, I had to join because they have a lot more advanced members. They would help me out in doing the manual training for advanced speakers.

The wife told me that if I write the hundred thousand dollar book and joined the TM group, I would have the ability to sell the book to everyone. And, this is the book that everyone will want.

There are many books on financial investing. But not one of them tells you how to get started. Right now is the time for us to tell our story. After years of hard work and pain, we reached the milestone. Up next will be the Mt. Everest of our life.

The first million dollars is the hardest one to make.

No comments: